"I can’t have cheese, Larry! And I can’t have wine, either. I can’t have anything good. You know what I can have? Liquified flaxseed. But I don’t want that.."
I didn’t relate to Ann Perkins very often, but when she was pregnant, I super related.
Breast pumps are for working mothers, babies in the NICU, for nights with the babysitter. They are for mothers who are separated from their children or are struggling to breastfeed a child who cannot latch. They are for donating milk to children who need it. They are for many reasons and not one of them has to do with protecting society from the sight of a nursing woman.
- *Curtis drops the cheese grater*
- Sid: Mom, did you hear that grate cheeser drop in the kitchen?
- *look of obvious 'Wait, that wasn't right' crosses his face*
- *tries again*
- Did you hear that grate cheeser drop...?
- Me: I DID hear the grate cheeser!
- Curtis: *fist in the air* THE GREAT CHEESER!
- Me: ALL HAIL! Veni, vidi, cheesy!